Very strange problem: Ton's of ruby process just running simple
command rails --version or rails new test1

. I try to run this simple command
rails new test1 -- this suppose to be create a new rails site.
rails --version -- even this I got ton's of ruby process

  • Alex Mercer at Feb 5, 2012 at 6:09 pm
    What outputs this one?
    gem list -d rails