Hi all
I want a functionality of Downloading Multiple files from
site with single request without using zip concept.Please anybody help
me out this.

  • Prince at Feb 4, 2012 at 7:34 am
    I don't think this is possible. A single request will have only a single response.

    I want a functionality of Downloading Multiple files from
    site with single request without using zip concept.Please anybody help
    me out this.

  • Michael Pavling at Feb 4, 2012 at 12:17 pm