HI All,

I am having Model "Customer" using STI for sender and receiver, and i am
unable to save the both sender and receiver by nested attribute. Below are
my model and active admin resource codes, correct me if i am wrong nested
attribute on concept.

CUSTOMER MODEL:

class Customer < ActiveRecord::Base

belongs_to :sender, :class_name => "Customer"

has_many :receivers, :class_name => "Customer", :foreign_key => 'sender_id'

has_many :packages

accepts_nested_attributes_for :packages
accepts_nested_attributes_for :receivers
end

CUSTOMER ADMIN INTERFACE:

ActiveAdmin.register Customer do

form do |f|
f.inputs "Sender Details" do

f.input :name
f.input :email

f.input :street
f.input :city

f.input :state
f.input :pin

end

f.inputs do
f.has_many :receivers do |p|

f.input :name
f.input :email

f.input :street
f.input :city

f.input :state
f.input :pin

end
end
f.inputs do #packages are saving correctly

f.has_many :packages do |p|

p.input :weight
p.input :amount

p.input :received_date