---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karthik Ramesh <karthikramesh911@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Subject: [chennaiocc] Looking for Ruby on Rails developers - Remote working
is also accepted.
To: chennaiocc@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am Karthik and I am developing an HTML5 application for creating mockups
and a css previewer (something like webputty from FogCreek). I am looking
for a few good ruby on rails developers. I am in search for the following
skills :

1. Rails 3.1/3.2 with devise, omniauth, experience
2. jQuery + HTML5
3. Frontend skills are a good to have but not necessary
4. Git
5. Heroku deployment experience will be a plus.

I am willing to pay a monthly salary of upto Rs. 30,000 per month (if you
are really good, you can always talk me into paying more). But more
importantly, please apply only if you are :

1. Willing to work in a startup
2. A code geek and loves writing beautiful and powerful code
3. A self driven, responsible coder who likes to be trusted and in turn
gets things done for the company.
4. More importantly, a StarWars fan.

I would be glad if you can send me a github profile and other pieces of
code that you have written previously. If you feel one of your friends
could fit in, do share this with them.

Thanks
Karthik

Regards
sathia

Here I share my experiments with open source.
http://www.sathia27.wordpress.com
<http://www.sathia27.wordpress.com/>http://www.lquery.com<http://www.sathia27.wordpress.com/>

  • Vishal singh at Jan 31, 2012 at 9:30 am
    Hello,

    My name is vishal Singh.I have 1 year exp in Ruby On Rails.I will
    work for you remotely.check my github account
    https://github.com/vishalsingh/multiple_upload_photo.

    Regards,
    Vishal Singh

  • Anushank Lal at Jan 31, 2012 at 11:31 am
    Hello Karthik,
    I am B.Tech Computer Science final year
    student.Presently, i am taking training in a software company where i
    already developed a project on Ruby on Rails on Automated Report
    Generation for the same company.I have developed this project in Six
    month with 2 members in my team. I am the team leader and Back end
    developer yet i handle each any every part of it as i am the team
    leader.I have worked on Devise, Padrino with omniauth, Heroku,
    Mechanize.As i developed a project for comapny so my all code are on
    server which can;t send you.But try my knowledge by any way you want
    like given any short project.Waiting for your reply.