Hi,

a little newbie question about the form

I want a dynamic form similar to this

http://www.webstyling.it/script/javascript/form/modulo%20variabile.html

instead to have a drop down menu I want a radio button option

- radio button 1
- radio button 2
- radio button 3

in function of my choice (|radio button 1| OR |radio button 2| OR |radio
button 3|) appear in the same page a different form

MY QUESTION

the solution is set in the app the following gems?

- simple_form gem
- jquery

thank you in advance

Cluter

  • Guilherme Dutra at Jan 30, 2012 at 11:05 am
    Hello, maybe using hide() and show() of jQuery could be a solution.

    instead to have a drop down menu I want a radio button option

    - radio button 1
    - radio button 2
    - radio button 3

    in function of my choice (|radio button 1| OR |radio button 2| OR |radio
    button 3|) appear in the same page a different form

    MY QUESTION

    the solution is set in the app the following gems?

    - simple_form gem
    - jquery

    thank you in advance

    Cluter

    Atenciosamente,
    Guilherme Pereira Dutra,
    MBS Tecnologia,
    Fone: (34) 8407-0109
    guilherme.dutra@mbstecnologia.com.br

  • Cluter Vipic at Feb 10, 2012 at 6:27 pm
    thanks Guilherme

    your idea it's the best solution to figure out my issue

    :)
    pd. I'm working on it