I want to call a method that i have implemented in the controller and
i don't know how to call it from the index.html.erb file.
Please help.

  • Max Schubert at Jan 26, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    If you have utility methods you wish to call from views use the Rails
    helper convention and put them in modules under app/helpers - you can
    use the rails command line script to help you generate them if need
    be.

    Max
    I want to call a method that i have implemented in the controller and
    i don't know how to call it from the index.html.erb file.
    Please help.

  • Colin Law at Jan 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm

    I want to call a method that i have implemented in the controller and
    i don't know how to call it from the index.html.erb file.
    Can you explain what sort of function this is? What is it doing? The
    answer to the best way to solve the problem depends on what the method
    does.

    Colin

  • Marios Nikolaou at Jan 26, 2012 at 4:56 pm