Hi guys.

I would like to ask what would be the average hour rate for a junior rails
dev in the US and then in Europe like UK & Germany.

Basically, where is considered the best country to work in as a Rails
developer? Where are the most rewarding job opportunities?

And how is "Junior" defined in the Rails ecosystem?

Thanks in advance.

  • Greg Akins at Jan 25, 2012 at 2:43 pm