hey everyone i am using rails 2.3.8 and ruby 1.8.7 . i want to
install rails 3 so how can i maintain 2 versions of rails in my pc. i
wanna learn rails 3 and can any tell the major difference in 2.3.8 and
rails 3.

  • Amvis at Jan 24, 2012 at 12:23 pm
    for using different versions of rails in same pc, use Ruby Version Manager

  • Colin Law at Jan 24, 2012 at 12:24 pm

    hey everyone i am using rails 2.3.8 and ruby 1.8.7 . i want  to
    install rails 3 so how can i maintain 2 versions of rails in my pc. i
    wanna learn rails 3 and can any tell the major difference in 2.3.8 and
    rails 3.
    Use rvm to manage multiple versions of ruby and rails.

    Colin

  • Thiagocifani at Jan 24, 2012 at 12:25 pm
    No problem. This need is fit with RVM

    try it

    hugs
    http://beginrescueend.com/rvm/install/

    hey everyone i am using rails 2.3.8 and ruby 1.8.7 . i want to
    install rails 3 so how can i maintain 2 versions of rails in my pc. i
    wanna learn rails 3 and can any tell the major difference in 2.3.8 and
    rails 3.

    thiagocifani
    http://thiagocifani.wordpress.com/
    twitter.com/thiagocifani