Hi all,

I got a requirement where i should send mail to user based on the time
they set to deliver the mail.

In my user table i have notification time which will be saved as
1,2,3,4,5... for options that they select.

Now I have the following options-

Daily 10Am
Daily 3pm
Weekly Monday 2PM.

So please help me on how to get these values date and time using ruby.

  • Michael Pavling at Jan 20, 2012 at 9:11 am