Hi there,
I wonder if anybody else is experiencing this kind of issues, I'm
running failry small application in development environment and I'm
experiencing REALLY unacceptable performance issues. Below is summary
line from development log for my slowest edit action, which is just a
nested form:
"Completed 200 OK in 1801005ms (Views: 368.2ms | ActiveRecord:
26.5ms)"

Ruby process is using more than 3,5GB of RAM during this action. I'm
using formtastic and nested_for within this action. Any hints where to
look for issues? I'm running it on Macbook Pro 2.4GHz, 8GB of RAM.

Regards
Greg

  • Gkc at Jan 20, 2012 at 9:36 pm
    Uff, I've found a problem. I was using rails-footnotes gem which seems
    to not work correctly with rails 3.2. After disabling this gem
    resources usage dropped and app is running blazing fast! :)

    Regards
    Greg