Hi all,
My boss is trying to set up gitorious on an ubuntu machine and is
going nuts. He's tried the newest ubuntu and an older version
(because he hates the new desktop :))
From what he's telling me it sounds like the problems are
environmental: where ruby is installed - stuff like that. as a
result
the scripts he's gotten to install it aren't working etc.
my question: have any of you set up gitorious before? if so, any
pointers or tips? I haven't personally had a chance yet to dig into
this and am planning on doing so after i get this bug fixed that i'm
working on (unrelated and unfortunately in C#)...
thanks in advance for the help.
Max