Hi there,

About this method: http://apidock.com/rails/ActiveResource/Base/find/class

How do I set custom headers?

I am communicating with a Rest API that requires a cookie.

I've tried a lot of different things, searches and been looking for a
solution a long time now.

Please help.

Regards,

Nadeem

  • Nadeem J. Qureshi at Jan 22, 2012 at 4:10 pm
    No one knows?

    I've tried to monkey paths rails to do this, but didn't work.

    Please help :-)

  • Michael Pavling at Jan 22, 2012 at 5:00 pm