Hi all,

Saving without callbacks is not working in rails 3.1.

please tell me alternatives available......

Thanks,

Kingston

  • Colin Law at Jan 17, 2012 at 1:53 pm

    On 17 January 2012 11:22, Kingston.s wrote:
    Hi all,

    Saving without callbacks is not working in rails 3.1.
    Yes it is.
    I presume you mean that you cannot make it work. Tell us what you
    have tried and what the result was.

    Colin

  • Kingston.s at Jan 18, 2012 at 4:43 am

    Saving without callbacks is not working in rails 3.1.
    Yes it is.
    I presume you mean that you cannot make it work.  Tell us what you
    have tried and what the result was.

    Colin
    Hi Colin,

    i am using send(:create_without_callbacks)..

    i got the following error "undefined method `generated_methods?'"

    kingston

  • Colin Law at Jan 18, 2012 at 9:07 am