hi all,

I successfully deployed the ROR project on Centos server,i have one
question how can i access that application from my machine ?
on starting WEBRick server it is started on this ip http://0.0.0.0:3006,
i want to set my machine ip in place of 'http://0.0.0.0:3006' and also
how i can access it from my machine ?

Thanks in advanced.

Thanks and Regards
Sachin S. Kewale
--
(¨ `·.·´ ¨) Always
`·.¸(¨ `·.·´ ¨) Keep

  • Rajeevsharma86 at Jan 17, 2012 at 6:32 am
    change your hosts file localhost to you ip address.
    I successfully deployed the ROR project on Centos server,i have one
    question how can i access that application from my machine ?
    on starting WEBRick server it is started on this ip http://0.0.0.0:3006,
    i want to set my machine ip in place of 'http://0.0.0.0:3006' and also
    how i can access it from my machine ?

    Thanks in advanced.

    Thanks and Regards
    Sachin S. Kewale
    --
    (¨ `·.·´ ¨) Always
    `·.¸(¨ `·.·´ ¨) Keep
    (¨ `·.· ´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!!
    `·.¸.·´

    Rajeev Kannav Sharma<http://www.google.com/search?q=Rajeev+Kannav+Sharma&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a>

  • Brynjolfur Thorvardsson at Jan 17, 2012 at 7:35 am
    Hi, I think what you are asking is how to find out your machines IP address and then you use a webbrowser on the same (or another) machine to access your application.

    In CentOS, give the command $/sbin/ifconfig, to see your IP address. Open a browser and type your IP address followed by :3006 (or probably 3000 unless you've specified otherwise).

    on starting WEBRick server it is started on this ip MailScanner warning: numerical links are often malicious: http://0.0.0.0:3006<http://0.0.0.0:3006>, i want to set my machine ip in place of 'MailScanner warning: numerical links are often malicious: http://0.0.0.0:3006<http://0.0.0.0:3006>' and also
    how i can access it from my machine ?

    Thanks in advanced.

    Thanks and Regards
    Sachin S. Kewale