Hi all,

I have created a Goggle+ page "Ruby on Rails Tutorial Using Google+<https://plus.google.com/106628992551398658527>".

I have contacted with 8-10 developers to give training session on various
topics.
Firstly we'll have Basics and then the Hot topics which needs to discuss on
Group.
We'll have a Weekly training session live on a selected topic + only
interested candidate will included in the attendees circle..

I'll update you folks on this very much.

For e.g those are interested to watch How to install rails those only can
attend

Please reply to appreciate Or contribute. On my email
(rajeevsharma86@gmail.com) or on this thread

Thanks
Rajeev

  • Javier Quarite at Jan 16, 2012 at 5:37 pm

    I have contacted with 8-10 developers to give training session on various
    topics.
    Firstly we'll have Basics and then the Hot topics which needs to discuss
    on Group.
    We'll have a Weekly training session live on a selected topic + only
    interested candidate will included in the attendees circle..

    I'll update you folks on this very much.

    For e.g those are interested to watch How to install rails those only can
    attend

    Please reply to appreciate Or contribute. On my email (
    rajeevsharma86@gmail.com) or on this thread

    Thanks
    Rajeev

    It's very interesting, the sessions will be using Google hangout? and...
    what about the dates?

    Javier

  • Jason white at Jan 16, 2012 at 5:40 pm
    This is a great idea, I'm very interested in seeing how this develops.

    The power and reach of Google+ is amazing

    On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Rajeev Kannav Sharma <
    I have contacted with 8-10 developers to give training session on various
    topics.
    Firstly we'll have Basics and then the Hot topics which needs to discuss
    on Group.
    We'll have a Weekly training session live on a selected topic + only
    interested candidate will included in the attendees circle..

    I'll update you folks on this very much.

    For e.g those are interested to watch How to install rails those only can
    attend

    Please reply to appreciate Or contribute. On my email (
    rajeevsharma86@gmail.com) or on this thread

    Thanks
    Rajeev

    It's very interesting, the sessions will be using Google hangout? and...
    what about the dates?

    Javier

  • Rajeevsharma86 at Jan 17, 2012 at 2:50 am
    Hi,

    Got 15 Request its awesome . Making Plan accordingly. Anyone have
    suggestions please go ahead .

    Thankyou! very much

    Thanks
    Rajeev kannav Sharma

[...]

  • Agis A. at Jan 17, 2012 at 9:43 am
    I'm interested too, I've added you to a circle.

  • Rajeevsharma86 at Jan 17, 2012 at 10:10 am
    I am adding you all Got 20+ thanks!

    I am hoping we can start from this Thursday/Friday.

    Thanks
    Rajeev