On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 16:41, Colin Law wrote:
On 14 January 2012 17:51, Fritz Rodriguez wrote:
Do you/available for consulting/help with a projects? if so, how does it
work? per hour, etc..
No, I just try to help out in my spare time.
That said, though, if someone needs help and is willing to pay for it,
I'm sure there are many people here willing to take on such a
contract.

Which raises a question, for either whoever's in charge, or if nobody
is, then General Consensus. (I think he works down the hall from
General Failure.)

What's the feeling here on announcing work, or availability for work?
The Google Group's page doesn't say anything about it, nor does the
forum (at least without registering), but I haven't seen many such
posts, which I think I would if it were considered OK....

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson, President, Dave Aronson Software Engineering and Training
Ruby on Rails Freelancing (Northern Virginia, Washington DC, or Remote)

  • Bill Walton at Jan 14, 2012 at 10:33 pm
    Hi Dave,

    On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Dave Aronson