Hi, I am a newbie to Ruby and I have been installing ruby 1.9.2
following this link.
http://toranbillups.com/blog/archive/2010/09/01/How-to-install-Rails-3.0-and-Ruby-1.9.2-on-Ubuntu
I am stuck at 'rvm install ruby-1.9.2'

I get this error:
error: Error running 'make ', please check /home/coder/.rvm/log/
ruby-1.9.2-p0/make*.log
error: There has been an error while running make. Aborting the
installation.

I can send the make.log if needed.
Please respond.

Thanks,