Is there anyone who knows how to do this..

I am having a hard time finding it how.

Any help is appreciated.
thanks in advance

  • Charles A. Lopez at Jan 9, 2012 at 3:39 am
    please provide a few examples of input and output.

    10q.
    On 8 January 2012 22:24, Christian Bautista wrote:

    Is there anyone who knows how to do this..

    I am having a hard time finding it how.

    Any help is appreciated.
    thanks in advance

  • Christian Bautista at Jan 9, 2012 at 3:50 am
    Thanks for your reply

    this is the sample input

    !Hello World '!'

    I want this to be converted to a Ascii so maybe I can make a dot matrix
    printer read the ascii code.

    What I need is to generate a report to a dot matrix printer..

    Hope you can help me..

    On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Charles A. Lopez
    please provide a few examples of input and output.

    10q.

    On 8 January 2012 22:24, Christian Bautista <
    Is there anyone who knows how to do this..

    I am having a hard time finding it how.

    Any help is appreciated.
    thanks in advance

  • Charles A. Lopez at Jan 9, 2012 at 3:56 am
    Which is greater, the number of html entities or the number of Ascii Codes?

    On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Charles A. Lopez <charlesalopez@gmail.com
    please provide a few examples of input and output.

    10q.

    On 8 January 2012 22:24, Christian Bautista <
    Is there anyone who knows how to do this..

    I am having a hard time finding it how.

    Any help is appreciated.
    thanks in advance

  • Christian Bautista at Jan 9, 2012 at 5:09 am
    Thank you.. I just found the answer. thanks :)

    On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Charles A. Lopez