Happy Saturday

Something weird is happening in my command line. After I create a resource
and do the migration, there is none of the typical:

== CreatePosts: migrating
-- create_table(:posts)
-> 0.0019s
== CreatePosts: migrated (0.0020s) ===

But rather :

MacBook-Air:twitterz fkrihely$ rake db:migrate --trace
** Invoke db:migrate (first_time)
** Invoke environment (first_time)
** Execute environment
** Invoke db:load_config (first_time)
** Invoke rails_env (first_time)
** Execute rails_env
** Execute db:load_config
** Execute db:migrate
** Invoke db:schema:dump (first_time)
** Invoke environment
** Invoke db:load_config
** Execute db:schema:dump

When I try to run on the server, the server doesn't recognize the routes or
resources. What's going on? My database seems fine.

Thanks for the help!

  • Javier Quarite at Jan 8, 2012 at 4:27 am