Anyone, I need some help to configure RoR using MySQL and phpmyadmin. I'm
stuck here.
how to configure it so I can use scaffold to create simple CRUD, i'm still
learning on it.
Thanks :D

  • Colin Law at Jan 7, 2012 at 1:24 pm

    On 7 January 2012 13:04, muhammad singgih zulfikar ansori wrote:
    Anyone, I need some help to configure RoR using MySQL and phpmyadmin. I'm
    stuck here.
    how to configure it so I can use scaffold to create simple CRUD, i'm still
    learning on it.
    Have you worked through some tutorials? railstutorial.org is good and
    is free to use online. Also look through the Rails Guides.

    If you have already done that then can you explain at what point you
    are stuck. phpmyadmin is not required for rails development by the
    way.

    Colin

  • Muhammad singgih zulfikar ansori at Jan 7, 2012 at 3:00 pm
    Oh, I see so there are free if I read it online and phpmyadmin isn't
    required for RoR.
    next time I'll ask again :D Thankyou