Hi,
Whenever I deploy a Rails app using MySQL I get an application error. I
even tried a hello-world app and I get the error even though everything was
uploaded fine. It always says to look in my logs but there's nothing
there. Heroku says it should 'just work' with no explanation. Has anyone
successfully done this and what basic tweaks did you have to make?

Thanks

  • Walter Lee Davis at Jan 6, 2012 at 1:05 pm