Hi All,
From the past two weeks i am working on image croping using
ImageMagic,Paperclip gems.It's big headache to install ImageMagic
gem.actually i am hosting my site in engineyard.so it's difficult to
configure ImageMagic in engine yard.

can anyone please give me a suggestion to do image croping in ror.

thanks,

manikyalarao.p

  • Loganathan sellappa at Jan 5, 2012 at 8:27 am
    HI Manikyala,

    This link will be hepful,http://railscasts.com/episodes/182-cropping-images

    regards,
    Loganathan