Guys I need your help. I need to print RAW data to format the settings
of the printer.

The below data are my example of RAW data...

! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 1)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 2)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 3)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 4)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 5)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 6)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 7)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 8)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 9)
!
HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 10)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 11)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 12)
!
HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 13)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 14)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 15)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 16)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 17)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 18)
! HELLO WORLD chr(27) + '!' + chr( 19)

After I print this data the printer will ignore to print " ! " instead
the printer will convert " ! " to format the Data ... the formatted
output would be (font, and font size the printer will disregard ASCII
which " ! " I mean the ASCII will convert to format the output of the
printer ...

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS ... WE ARE CREATING REPORTS THAT WILL PRINT AND
FORMAT USING DOT MATRIX PRINTER... THANKS IN ADVANCED

  • Michael Pavling at Jan 5, 2012 at 8:34 am

    Guys I need your help. I need to print RAW data to format the settings
    of the printer.
    You don't mention whether this printer is connected to the Rails
    server, a client workstation, or the network.

    If you're trying to print from Rails to anything other than the
    server, you're gonna have a hard time.

  • Sly verano at Jan 6, 2012 at 12:35 am
    Hi Michael,

    We will use a client workstation.