Hi everyone,

i have a simple question to all people here, who are professionally
developing rails application for companies and other bussinesses.

i've got a request from a small company to develop a simple online shop
and a web representation. I would like to know how much do you usually
demand for a simple application like that and what is currently an
appropriate prize. (Of course, this is a very vague question because it
always depends on requirements and its effort. I only want to get an
impression about the current situation in order to find an appropriate
prize for my incoming order).

It would be great to listen some experiences from professionals or
working freelancers in that section :]

If there are also some statistics in the web, each link is also very
welcome.

Best Regards
Chris

  • Dave Aronson at Jan 4, 2012 at 4:58 pm