Hey every one i searched about the Selenium and found that is a
framework and it is used to test the web application. there are
different types of Selenium's but still not clear about the selenium
what is the best part of it. can any one help me out any good links
plz...

Thanks in advance

  • Saikiran mothe at Jan 4, 2012 at 7:56 am
    im also using selenium for rails application :)

    Thanks,
    Sai
    Hey every one i searched about the Selenium and found that is a
    framework and it is used to test the web application. there are
    different types of Selenium's but still not clear about the selenium
    what is the best part of it. can any one help me out any good links
    plz...

    Thanks in advance

  • Hanish jadala at Jan 4, 2012 at 8:23 am
    what exactly this selenium will help in rails can you send me any links to
    learn .
    im also using selenium for rails application :)

    Thanks,
    Sai

    Hey every one i searched about the Selenium and found that is a
    framework and it is used to test the web application. there are
    different types of Selenium's but still not clear about the selenium
    what is the best part of it. can any one help me out any good links
    plz...

    Thanks in advance

  • Muhammad singgih zulfikar ansori at Jan 4, 2012 at 10:24 am
    Selenium, sounds like some chemical stuff right? haha
    it's like tester for our web application, not only ruby but else also.
    i just read it now in http://seleniumhq.org/ .