Hello,

I want to present the user with a list of jobs that are scheduled for the
entire year. For instance, for an administrative system, the user can
determine how far ahead an invoice should be sent. The default is 1 month
ahead. So an invoice with date 2012-12-01 will be scheduled to be sent at
2012-11-01. If before this time the user changes his preferences and sets
it to two months, the date should be updated to 2012-10-01. This should
obviously be reflected in the calendar/list of jobs.

Anybody know any existing solution that does this?

Every Rails job scheduler I've seen accepts jobs in like format:

require 'active_support'
MiddleMan.schedule_worker(
:class => :example_worker,
:job_key => :schedule_test,
:worker_method => :other_method,
:trigger_args => {
:start => Time.now + 5.seconds,
:end => Time.now + 10.minutes,
:repeat_interval => 30.seconds
}

Which is good, but not very dynamic so I can't use it.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

-- CmdJohnson

--
http://rubyonrailsdeveloper.nl