hey guys,

my issue is probably not forum worthy.
here is what my dilemma looks like per the attached screenshot.

any idea how to clean this up?

  • Colin Law at Dec 24, 2011 at 10:25 am

    On 23 December 2011 22:17, OSXyZ wrote:
    hey guys,

    my issue is probably not forum worthy.
    here is what my dilemma looks like per the attached screenshot.

    any idea how to clean this up?
    It would clean up the email if you posted in plain text rather than html.
    To save us struggling to interpret your screenshot could you not just
    tell us what the problem is?

    Colin

  • Phil Dobbin at Dec 24, 2011 at 11:27 am

    here is what my dilemma looks like per the attached screenshot.

    any idea how to clean this up?
    It would clean up the email if you posted in plain text rather than html.
    To save us struggling to interpret your screenshot could you not just
    tell us what the problem is?
    Mpapis over at the rvm list steered OSXyZ@me.com in the right direction late
    last night...

    Cheers,

    Phil...

    --
    Nothing to see here... move along, move along