While bundle install works with no problems, when I run bundle update
it hangs indefinitely.
You find so?

  • Alex Mercer at Dec 25, 2011 at 3:14 pm
    Seems on `bundle update` bundler trying to update all dependencies for
    all listed gems in Gemfile.
    So maybe it's hangs up on some specific gem. Try to update only gems
    that you need(e.g. `bundle update rails`).
    While bundle install works with no problems, when I run bundle update
    it hangs indefinitely.
    You find so?
  • Mauro at Dec 25, 2011 at 8:39 pm

    Seems on `bundle update` bundler trying to update all dependencies for
    all listed gems in Gemfile.
    So maybe it's hangs up on some specific gem. Try to update only gems
    that you need(e.g. `bundle update rails`).
    You are right.
    The problematic gem was meta_search.