Hi all,

I¹m beginner with ruby and rails... I¹m creating one personal project (to
learn more..) and for this project I need measure something using height cm
and kg. I saw the uom gem ( https://github.com/madriska/uom) that I think
that make this job, with ActiveRecord Integration.
Could anyone, please, send me some examples or information of how can I
include this gem in one new project and starting to use? I¹m using rails 3
with ruby 1.9.2

  • Aline de Oliveira Freitas at Dec 24, 2011 at 2:45 am
    I think you just need to add it to your Gemfile.
    Simply editing it and puting gem 'uom', and then run the bundle install
    command, I guess.

    Try this out :D