learning company based in San Diego, CA that is revolutionizing the
way we Learn. Our program is simple, engaging and effective. Our
success owes to our team members - individually and collectively - and
we are looking to bolster our roster with fresh, energetic, positive
talent. We are looking for a lead programmer/project manager to guide
and oversee our development and tech team.

We are looking for someone who:
Has significant experience managing a team of
programmers on tight deadlines
Can write Sinatra apps with Datamapper, RSPEC and HAML
Has strong front-end programming skills (i.e., jQuery
and HTML5)
Knows their way around the Ruby ecosystem and is very
comfortable with SQL
Can write top-notch, cross-browser compatible, and W3C
standards compliant code

This person could be asked to:
Find and fix bugs
Refactor sluggish or ugly code
Build an entire web application
Brainstorm architecture and strategy

Our current development stack consists of:
Ruby Sinatra
jQuery
HTML5/CSS
HAML
RSPEC
SQL
git/github
EC2 Deployment

Sterling E. Dortch
Technical Recruiter
Technisource
4660 La Jolla Village Drive, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92122
Tel: (858) 431-2188 – Fax: (858) 458-1830 – Cell: (619) 995-2561
sterlingdortch@technisource.com
www.technisource.com