Hi Guys,
I was wondering if sb could help me.
I have the following problem:
-I want to create a complex form using railscast tutorial (
http://railscasts.com/episodes/73-complex-forms-part-1). Well, to perform
this I need to update my controller(in this case the controller responsible
to manipulate user).
But I'm using Devise gem and I don't know how I could manipulate the
controller created by Devise. I know only how to manipulate Devise
views.... ;/
Sb have the same problem or knows how can I manipulate Devise's controller?

Thx :D

  • Greg Akins at Dec 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm
    You can override the methods in the Devise controllers

    Look at the Devise Wiki; especially the articles around customizing
    the rendering after signup & signout. That should point you in the
    right direction.
    -I want to create a complex form using railscast tutorial
    (http://railscasts.com/episodes/73-complex-forms-part-1). Well, to perform
    this I need to update my controller(in this case the controller responsible
    to manipulate user).
    But I'm using Devise gem and I don't know how I could manipulate the
    controller created by Devise. I know only how to manipulate Devise views....
    ;/
    Sb have the same problem or knows how can I manipulate Devise's controller?

    Thx :D

    Greg Akins
    http://twitter.com/akinsgre

  • Bruno Meira at Dec 20, 2011 at 10:46 pm
    Hi Greg. I will take a look in this session.
    Thx for the help:D

  • Hálisson Bruno at Dec 21, 2011 at 8:30 am
    Maybe this link can help you.
    https://github.com/plataformatec/devise/wiki/How-To:-Customize-routes-to-user-registration-pages