Actually last few days we are facing some challenges to test production
environment on local, I tried with vagrant gem but there is issues on
ubunut for posgre installation, Is there any other way to do that?

With Regards,
Rameshwar

  • Colin Law at Dec 19, 2011 at 1:38 pm

    Actually last few days we are facing some challenges to test production
    environment on local, I tried with vagrant gem  but there is issues on
    ubunut for posgre installation, Is there any other way to do that?
    To run in production mode start the server with
    rails server -e production
    but I presume you mean more that that. It all depends on what your
    production environment is. You mention postgresql as an issue, but
    unless you go into details on the exact problems you have then it is
    difficult to help.

    Colin

  • Rameshwar Vyevhare at Dec 20, 2011 at 5:18 am
    Thanks colin, I got it.