Hi, I'd like some help to upload rails apps to multiple heroku accounts.

I currently have my account configured in mac terminal, but I'm working on
a job which the client will have the heroku account (but no computer
configured).
How do I upload a rails app I'm working on my computer to his account?

Thank you,
Rodrigo

  • Hassan Schroeder at Dec 19, 2011 at 2:34 pm

    I currently have my account configured in mac terminal, but I'm working on a
    job which the client  will have the heroku account (but no computer
    configured).
    How do I upload a rails app I'm working on my computer to his account?
    `git push heroku master`, just like any other account. Look at your
    .git/config file for your current account.

    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

  • Rodrigo Ruiz at Dec 19, 2011 at 4:53 pm
    Actually I want to upload it without messing with my computer configuration.
    I'd like to upload it online, no terminal.
    I currently have my account configured in mac terminal, but I'm working on a
    job which the client will have the heroku account (but no computer
    configured).
    How do I upload a rails app I'm working on my computer to his account?
    `git push heroku master`, just like any other account. Look at your
    .git/config file for your current account.

    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

  • Hassan Schroeder at Dec 19, 2011 at 7:13 pm

    Actually I want to upload it without messing with my computer configuration.
    I'd like to upload it online, no terminal.
    Neither of those sentences make any sense to me. Maybe you can
    explain more fully what you're trying to do, as well as why the normal
    heroku deployment process isn't suitable.

    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

  • Rodrigo Ruiz at Dec 19, 2011 at 7:19 pm
    I'd like to deploy a rails app to a heroku account without using terminal.
    I'd like to upload it just like I upload a photo to facebook, so I don't
    have to change my configuration if I need to upload to another account
    (like I do)
    Actually I want to upload it without messing with my computer
    configuration.
    I'd like to upload it online, no terminal.
    Neither of those sentences make any sense to me. Maybe you can
    explain more fully what you're trying to do, as well as why the normal
    heroku deployment process isn't suitable.

    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

  • Hassan Schroeder at Dec 19, 2011 at 7:28 pm