Hi everyone,

I apologize in advance for the newbie question, but I haven't been able to
view any content on the Rails Wiki pages. All I get are the Table of
Contents and the Discussions. I am able to view content when I click on
"View Page Source", but obviously this is not ideal.

I'm using Chrome16 and Firefox8.

Thanks,

Mike

  • Colin Law at Dec 14, 2011 at 9:12 am

    I apologize in advance for the newbie question, but I haven't been able to
    view any content on the Rails Wiki pages. All I get are the Table of
    Contents and the Discussions. I am able to view content when I click on
    "View Page Source", but obviously this is not ideal.
    Assuming that you are talking about http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/
    (always a good idea to be explicit in these circumstances, there could
    easily be mutliple rails wikis) then you are right, there is nothing
    there. I don't know whether there ever has been anything there.

    Colin

  • Frederick Cheung at Dec 14, 2011 at 9:15 am
    I apologize in advance for the newbie question, but I haven't been able to
    view any content on the Rails Wiki pages. All I get are the Table of
    Contents and the Discussions. I am able to view content when I click on
    "View Page Source", but obviously this is not ideal.
    Assuming that you are talking about http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/
    (always a good idea to be explicit in these circumstances, there could
    easily be mutliple rails wikis) then you are right, there is nothing
    there. I don't know whether there ever has been anything there.
    There certainly used to be content there, but a lot of it was out of date and I recall Xavier Noria saying that it was dead some months ago

    Fed

    Colin

  • Mike Kim at Dec 14, 2011 at 5:32 pm
    Yes, I meant the wiki at http://wiki.rubyonrails.org.

    Thanks, Colin and Frederick, for checking.