hi all,
when i update my Ruby :1.9.2 and Rails :2.3.4 and gem :1.8.12 version i get
following error ,
please help me to resolve this issue,

D:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/httpserver.rb:56:in `eof?'
D:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/httpserver.rb:56:in `run'
D:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/server.rb:183:in `block in
start_thread'
[2011-12-07 10:52:29] ERROR Errno::ECONNRESET: An existing connection was
forcibly closed by the remote host.

Thanks and Regards
Sachin S. Kewale
--