Hello Friends,

I am developing a Social Network site where I want to store the user
activity like facebook.

is there any gem which will help me to achieve the above requirement.

Thanks
abhis

  • Peter Hickman at Dec 7, 2011 at 11:40 am
    First you need to actually state the requirements, "store the user
    activity like facebook" is meaningless unless your site is EXACTLY
    like facebook (down to playing zangya games and other 3rd party
    content).

    You will need some use cases for your site and as nobody here has any
    idea as to what your site is like we cannot help.

  • Thiagocifani at Dec 7, 2011 at 12:55 pm
    You can try act_as_audicted

    First you need to actually state the requirements, "store the user
    activity like facebook" is meaningless unless your site is EXACTLY
    like facebook (down to playing zangya games and other 3rd party
    content).

    You will need some use cases for your site and as nobody here has any
    idea as to what your site is like we cannot help.

    thiagocifani
    http://thiagocifani.wordpress.com/
    twitter.com/thiagocifani
    del.icio.us/thiagocifani