Hello all,
I'm after a junior to mid rails developer for maintenance work on an
existing website. This is a legacy application which requires some
small ongoing love and new features over time so you'll need to be
able to do ongoing work.

You'll need to be familiar with Rails 2.3.x and MySQL - we also have
an (outdated) rspec + cucumber test suite which over time will need
some tidying up.
Offsite is fine - but need to be able to work a min of 12 to 20 hrs
per week.
Cheers

  • Michael Pavling at Dec 7, 2011 at 11:52 am