Hi guys,

I want to implement small-scale Stack overflow.
any idea for reference or API I should use?

Thanks

  • Michael Pavling at Dec 6, 2011 at 8:45 am

    On 6 December 2011 02:00, Richard Lung wrote:
    I want to implement small-scale Stack overflow.
    any idea for reference or API I should use?
    This should do it:

    def stack_overflow
    stack_overflow
    end
    stack_overflow

  • Dheeraj Kumar at Dec 6, 2011 at 9:07 am
    Haha!

    @OP:
    Please be more specific.

    Dheeraj Kumar

    I want to implement small-scale Stack overflow.
    any idea for reference or API I should use?

    This should do it:

    def stack_overflow
    stack_overflow
    end
    stack_overflow

  • Aline de Oliveira Freitas at Dec 6, 2011 at 2:36 pm
    Troll! xD LOL