I want to know that is there any rel attribute in <%= link_to_peramlink %>
like tag in html has.

For example: in html my link

I have <%= link_to_permalink article,"con", nil, "my link", "5m" %> in
rails. Is there any rel attribute in that?

  • Jim Ruther Nill at Dec 6, 2011 at 11:34 am

    I want to know that is there any rel attribute in <%= link_to_peramlink %>
    like tag in html has.

    For example: in html my link

    I have <%= link_to_permalink article,"con", nil, "my link", "5m" %> in
    rails. Is there any rel attribute in that?

    i don't see any helper called link_to_permalink in the api so i guess
    you've created that helper.
    to add the rel attribute to an anchor tag

    <%= link_to 'link text', url, :rel => 'rel value' %>