Hey,

I've checked my gems env, appears to be fine.

Is there anything else I can check to see why it is not recognising the
Rails command?

I have read a number of post and they all seem to point back to PATH.

BTW: Using Ubuntu OS.

Cheers,
James

  • Colin Law at Dec 4, 2011 at 9:47 pm

    I've checked my gems env, appears to be fine.

    Is there anything else I can check to see why it is not recognising the
    Rails command?

    I have read a number of post and they all seem to point back to PATH.

    BTW: Using Ubuntu OS.
    Have you installed rails itself? If so how?

    What do you see if do
    gem list

    Colin

  • Leoncio Caminha at Dec 4, 2011 at 9:51 pm
    are u in the folder on terminal? probally u not in your folder app...

    Enviado via iPad
    I've checked my gems env, appears to be fine.

    Is there anything else I can check to see why it is not recognising the
    Rails command?

    I have read a number of post and they all seem to point back to PATH.

    BTW: Using Ubuntu OS.
    Have you installed rails itself? If so how?

    What do you see if do
    gem list

    Colin

  • Colin Law at Dec 4, 2011 at 9:58 pm