Hi, all.

This is probably a very simple question but I couldn't find anything in the
docs, Google, etc.

If I issue:

`$ rails new foo-bar`

The version of Rails being used is 3.1.3. Now I need to use v.2.3.5 for a
project but can't for the life of me work out how to do so (2.3.5 is
installed).

Sorry it's so (probably) blatantly obvious a question but any help
appreciated.

Cheers,

Phil...

--
Nothing to see here... move along, move along

  • Leonardo Mateo at Dec 3, 2011 at 12:51 am