Hi people

I want to know which is the best gem or plug-in to store and track
register changes for a rails 3.0.9 app

Hope you can help me, thanks

  • Colin Law at Nov 29, 2011 at 8:15 pm

    On 29 November 2011 18:33, Angelo Cordova wrote:
    Hi people

    I want to know which is the best  gem or plug-in to store and track
    register changes for a rails 3.0.9 app
    It is not clear what it is that is changing (a register?). Is it
    changes to data in the database or code changes or what?

    Colin

  • Angelo Cordova at Nov 29, 2011 at 9:12 pm