Good day! I wanted to reach out to you about a full time job
opportunity. This is a Software Developer (Ruby, Rails, Sinatra)
position located in Phoenix, AZ. Below are the details of the job. If
you believe that you are a good fit for this position, apply now or if
you have someone else in mind who would suit the requirement please
pass this email along. We do have referral bonus for most of our
positions*.

Location: Phoenix, AZ

Required Skills:
Ruby, Rails, OO design patterns and unit testing
Javascript, XHTML and CSS
PostgreSQL, MySQL or other database technologies
Open Source
UNIX environment
PHP, JSP or ASP

Project Scope:
Assisting with the development, support, and maintenance of
proprietary enterprise applications using Ruby.

Roles and responsibilities:
-Assist with writing and re-writing enterprise-centric applications
using Ruby and web application frameworks such as Rails and Sinatra.
-Requirement gathering, modeling, development and deployment in a Unix
environment.
-Applying graphical look and feel to application pages.
-Handle new feature and bug requests.
-Conversion and migration of existing application to Ruby-based
solution

If you are interested, Apply Now for this position, and please
indicate the best time for us to reach you.

Please feel free to contact me should you need more details.

Regards,

Hannah Gayondato
Technical Recruiter
TMS IT Solutions LLC