Hi,

I have two questions regarding the ActiveRecord Inheritance.

1. How can I use rail API to create model which is inherited from
another model?

2. Which approach should I use as inheritance: Single table Inheritance
or Multi table inheritance? Does RoR support both? If so, what is the
command to do that?

Thanks,
Kahou

  • Michael Pavling at Nov 28, 2011 at 8:57 am

    2. Which approach should I use as inheritance: Single table Inheritance
    or Multi table inheritance? Does RoR support both? If so, what is the
    command to do that?
    If you Google for "rails inheritance" you should find lots of answers
    to these questions. If after that, anything specific is not clear to
    you, please ask again.