Hey, I was wondering if someone would help me out through Skype a little
teaching thing. I just need a little push in the right direction so if
you could please email me @: matcsimpson@gmail.com thank you

  • Max at Nov 27, 2011 at 5:51 am
    I recommend the rails tutorial at:

    http://ruby.railstutorial.org/

    the tutorial is great and helped me a lot.