I am new to ruby on rails.i need to create a page with a question and
multiple choice answers with radio button to answer .i ve stored the
database in a table with one column ha the question and the other four
with answers. i ve to populate the fifth column with the answer selected
with the radio button. is this way approprite for me to go and please to
guide how to create the radio buttons and how to populate the fifth
column with the selected answer.

  • Colin Law at Nov 24, 2011 at 1:47 pm

    I am new to ruby on rails.i need to create a page with a question and
    multiple choice answers with radio button to answer .i ve stored the
    database in a table with one column ha the question and the other four
    with answers. i ve to populate the fifth column with the answer selected
    with the radio button. is this way approprite for me to go and please to
    guide how to create the radio buttons and how to populate the fifth
    column  with the selected answer.
    I suggest you work through some rails tutorials to show you the basics
    of rails. railstutorial.org is good and is free to use online. There
    are others. Make sure that the tutorial is for the version of rails
    that you have installed, which should be 3.1. Also look at the
    Railscasts and Rails Guides.

    Colin

  • CavalryJim at Nov 24, 2011 at 1:51 pm