Hello Friends,

I have configured refinerycms along with omniauth for Facebook
authentication.

for the same I have created "named_routes_overrides.rb" file inside config
folder.
get 'auth/:provider/callback' => "users/omniauth_callbacks#facebook"

and loading the file in application.rb file

initializer 'add named route overrides' do |app|
app.routes_reloader.paths <<
File.expand_path('../named_routes_overrides.rb',__FILE__)
end

But whenever I am clicking on the link to authentication with facebook
getting the following error

Couldn't find Page with ID=facebook

I really don't know why pages controller is getting called though in the
refinery wiki they have cleared mentioned that one can override the default
routes.

It will be really great if someone can help me.

Thanks
abhis

  • Abhishek shukla at Nov 23, 2011 at 5:43 am
    Hi is there anyone faced and resolved the below mentioned issue?

    Thanks
    Abhis
[...]

  • Parndt at Nov 23, 2011 at 7:56 am
    Hi,

    You might be better off posting to the Refinery CMS group. A search
    there shows up the following posts related to your topic:

    http://groups.google.com/group/refinery-cms/search?group=refinery-cms&q=omniauth

    One of these might contain your solution.

    Cheers,
    Phil