Sub: Urgent Opening in Rupy on Rails Developers

Very good opportunity for ROR developers having 2-8 years of experience,
we are ready to provide you a better environment with attractive salary.

SKILLS REQUIRED :
• Ruby on Rails (2.x & 3.x)
• Good command on design ,development & coding
• Experience in payment gateway integration in Rails
• Experience in API services development/deployment
• Experience working on technologies like jQuery, HAML
• Knowledge in TDD, BDD, RSpec, Cucumber
• Knowledge in Mysql, Postgresql, MongoDB [Data Modeling Exp preferred]
• Deployment experience on Amazon EC2, Heroku servers preferred

Location: Chennai

  • Kausik bakshi at Nov 18, 2011 at 5:26 pm

    Sub: Urgent Opening in Rupy on Rails Developers

    Very good opportunity for ROR developers having 2-8 years of experience,
    we are ready to provide you a better environment with attractive salary.

    SKILLS REQUIRED :
    • Ruby on Rails (2.x & 3.x)
    • Good command on design ,development & coding
    • Experience in payment gateway integration in Rails
    • Experience in API services development/deployment
    • Experience working on technologies like jQuery, HAML
    • Knowledge in TDD, BDD, RSpec, Cucumber
    • Knowledge in Mysql, Postgresql, MongoDB [Data Modeling Exp preferred]
    • Deployment experience on Amazon EC2, Heroku servers preferred

    Location: Chennai

    Hi
    This is KAUSIK having a experience of 1 year & 8 months on ROR.
    Currently I am in Kolkata and want to relocate with better opportunity. I
    attached my resume along with this mail.

    Thanks & Regards
    Kausik Bakshi