How to write test cases for rails scripts!.
and if we are expecting user input in command line

  • Amit Acharya at Nov 17, 2011 at 12:27 pm
    http://guides.rubyonrails.org/testing.html
    intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
    If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any
    disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any

    þ Please print this if absolutely necessary; Save trees, Save Earth !!

    How to write test cases for rails scripts!.
    and if we are expecting user input in command line

  • Mohitnegi at Nov 17, 2011 at 1:14 pm
    Thanks for the link, I already have gone through the guide but could not
    find any relevant information about writing test cases for script/runner
    scripts having user interaction!!!

  • Curtis Schofield at Nov 17, 2011 at 4:20 pm
    check out Aruba

    Or check out 'expects' unix construct I think there is a gem. Expects output and then inputs data

    --
    Curtis J Schofield
    BlazingCloud.net

    "Creativity can solve anything"