Hi all,

Iam having an issue with uploading videos to facebook from my rails
application. One of my team member said that we should send meta
properties of the video to post on facebook. Iam new to ROR and i dont
know how to get the meta properties. Please can anyone help me in this
with an example?

The code that he gave me was this:

I want to do it in rails

content="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpI6y0UCGjQ">
Calvin Harris) (cover) Megan Nicole">
content="http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/we-found-love-single/id479922983
Hey everyone hope you enjoy this cover! Lots of random awkward
dancing...haha Special thank...">

content="http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/UpI6y0UCGjQ/hqdefault.jpg">
content="http://www.youtube.com/v/UpI6y0UCGjQ?version=3&amp;autohide=1">
content="application/x-shockwave-flash">